"aka Rules and Answers to your questions"
The goal of this is to see live music again in a socially responsible way while following all the COVID guidelines. Your safety and the safety of the artist is our primary concern.
1. All TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION and sold in pods or 2, 4 and 6 people. Your pod is determined at the time you arrive at the farm.
2. Please read all the FARM VALUES before buying a ticket - We know it’s a lot, but again, safety our concern for you.
3. Tickets are purchases in 2, 4 or 6 person social squares and we expect you to stay there during the performance. We want everyone to be safe.
4. A full welcome package is sent out the week of the show.
5. By a request of the artists, masks must be worn at all times, even in your area, except when eating or drinking.
6. There will be a thermal COVID scanner when entering the area. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted in the area. You will also be required to sign a release before coming into the area that will be sent to the email provided with the welcome package.
7. PODS aka "SOCIAL SQUARES" FOR EACH PRICE LEVEL ARE FIRST COME BASED ON ENTRY TIME TO THE VENUE.
8. If you are buying a two-person pod, you must buy two tickets. If you are buying a four-person pod, you must buy four tickets. If you are buying a six-person pod, you must buy six tickets.
9. Show 21+
"FARM VALUES": Daydream Farm Info / Rules
This is an all VIP exclusive concert experience on an outdoor area where we will do our best to ensure the safety of everyone attending.
ESTIMATED SHOW TIMES:
Show schedule for most days will be as follows:
4:00pm Lot Opens
6:00pm Show Opener
All times are subject to change per artist
By purchasing a group of tickets, you agree to the following terms:
Tickets can only be purchased in groups of 2,4 and 6 (aka Social Square). You group will be seated together.
SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE: IF THE SHOW DATE IS CHANGED, YOUR TICKET WILL BE VALID FOR THE MAKE UP DATE.
IF THE SHOW IS CANCELLED, A REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED.
Site plan for Social Squares are subject to change.
Groups must travel together. One car per group.
Additional vehicles per pod will be $20 because of limited space
Re-selling of tickets will only be allowed with written permission of the venue.
There will be concessions and bathrooms on site.
We intend to make these events as safe. Therefore:
- All patrons must stay in their designated area aka “social square”
- You may not visit other areas
- You must wear a mask at all times, except when eating and drinking and you MUST wear a mask and wear it correctly
- No Swimming
- There will be no Sweet Caroline! Therefore there will be no touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you (except for your “square-mates”)
Change in date due to weather will not result in refund unless there is a cancellation. All tickets will be good for the make-up date.
There is NO smoking in your area. There will be socially distanced smoking areas.
Items that are allow:
- Fold up Chairs / Blanket (There is a very small table, but we encourage a picnic style setup)
- Hand sanitizer
- Good Times and Great Attitudes
Items that are not allowed:
- outside food / drink
- Illegal drugs
- Pets of any kind
- Any other items the "Farm Hands" deem unsafe